We offer Solid Plasterboard Partitions, Fully Demountable Partitions and Protective Glazed Screens; all have their relative merits.
Solid Plasterboard Partitions
Solid Plasterboard Partitions offer what is considered to be a high grade finish once plastered along with the fact that a textured surface can be acheived.
Solid Plasterboard Partitions also offer good sound insulation.
The process of adding Solid Plasterboard Partitions is a longer process than using Fully Demountable Partitions and hence is usually a more expensive option.
Fully Demountable Partitions
Fully Demountable Partitions offers you as a client, flexibility and versatility when planning interior spaces, walls that can quickly be reconfigured means less time and cost when your working environment needs to change.
Here at Norfolk Ceilings & Interiors, we are agents for several partition walling systems, which means we can offer the best possible solution for your individual needs, based on your requirements and budget.
Protective Glazed Screens
Our Protective Glazed Screens can suit any office or workspace layout to provide individual work stations for employees and separate staff from customers or staff from staff. They are quick and easy to install with the minimum of disruption to your working enviroment.
The range of partitioning systems we install caters for every budget and includes:-
- Glazed partitions
- Fire rated partitions
- Sliding or folding partitions
- Full height glass walls
- Part glazed
Fully Demountable Partitions benefits include:-
- Modern, attractive and economical
- Fully demountable/re-locatable
- Flexible construction to incorporate single or double glazed modules
- Range of finishes available
- Rapid and simple installation
Protective Glazed Screens benefits include:-
- Quick and easy installation
- These can be installed full height from floor to ceiling or from desk top to your desired height
- Lightweight Aluminium frames in any RAL Colour (Standard white, SAA Silver or Grey)
- 6.4mm thick laminated glass or solid panels can be inserted
- Bespoke design to protect the spread of germs in the work place in any format
- Easy to clean
- Although they are demountable and could be relocated they are of a solid, secure
- The Glazed panels can be used as to draw or write on with wipe-able pens
- These screens would allow clear visibility to all open plan areas
- Although demountable these panels could remain in place for many years if required without discolour or deteriation problems which other less solid options provide
If you would like to discuss your partition walling project please give us a call on01493 604185, we will be happy to help.